The waterjet cutting machine is known for their reliability and the precision that it provides during the applications. The technology used is highly advanced and therefore it is seen in a variety of fields that are domestic as well as industrial. There are plenty of advantages, and that is the reason the waterjet systems have increased its popularity. The application of it in various fields proves the dynamics of the system and how it is now a versatile system is a well-known fact.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Systems
Waterjet systems have plenty of features and are known to be versatile because:
The speed of cutting is high
There is no need to sharpen the tools
The systems are safe for the environment as they do not produce dust or vapor.
It does not affect the material properties
The results are fine and smooth and give burr free edges
Quality of precision is high and is an affordable system.
Applications of Waterjet Cutting Systems
As we known, waterjets can be used on almost all materials whether they are soft or hard. So the range of application is also extensive. They can be easily used in military as well as in the food industry. It is interesting to know that the cutting machine provides customized system solutions as well. Let us take a look at the various waterjet applications.
1. Aerospace – the industry needs several cutting solutions in steel, brass, aluminum and income and many other metals and the only solution for them are waterjet for cutting turbine blades, brake components, wing sections and more.
2. Automotive – automotive too is a large industry, and the need for cutting too is large and so it is used to create clean edges, minimal waste, precision, clear surface and safety.
3. Tiles and stones – waterjet systems can be easily applied on stone, tile material as it can withstand high pressure as it needs to pierce, cut and use speed to get the results for signs, designs and make artistic finish.
4. Leather industry – leather is soft, and that is why it needs careful cutting and precision so that products are manufactured in a big range.
5. Food – the systems are clean and bacteria free and give the desired results. It works easily on meat, frozen foods, candy bars, poultry, fish, French fries and even cake.
6. Stained glass – glass is also a very delicate material and objects are to be made without more wastage and finer results. The technology used in the system is perfect to provide better performance on the brittle material.
7. Rubber – rubber is also a material that needs a system where you can produce results with finesse and perfect, and this can be achieved by waterjet systems.
The other applications are in alloys, brass, box boards, copper, diapers, mirrors, produce, stainless steel and more.
It is highly important that you approach companies like Semyx that not only provide high-quality systems, but also help to provide customized systems as well. The systems are expensive, and a good review is recommended when you buy the systems. Manufacturers should be able to answer all your queries so that you do not have any doubts while buying.