Back often takes a backseat in our workout plan. But ladies don’t you all want an attractive and sexy back like Jessica Biel. Well, it isn’t difficult. Now you don’t have to yearn for wearing backless dresses. You can but before that get your back in shape with these exercises which are not only easy but are fun too.
It makes back strong besides attractive.
- Face downwards on the mat/floor. Arms should be kept on your sides, palms up with forehead facing the floor.
- The tops of your feet should be kept flat against the floor.
- Lift your head and shoulders above the floor.
- Now lift arms, squeeze shoulder blades. Hold this position for at least 5 seconds
- Bring it back to the original position
- Perform 2 sets for 15 repetitionsLat Pullover
It is a full upper body exercise giving your back the beauty it deserves.
- Lie on your back. You should keep your feet flat on the bench.
- Take hold of a weight in both the hands.
- Now bring the weights just behind the head. Your arms should come in line with the torso and remain parallel to the floor.
- Keep arms straight.
- Bring arms back to the first position. As you come back, make your lat muscles taut.
Perform 15 repetitions.Dumbbell One Point Row
It is good for the back and the core muscles and gives the back a shape.
- Take one dumbbell in one hand. Just balance your weight on your left foot.
- Bend ahead from the hips. Raise right leg forming a ‘T’ shape with leg and torso. Your chest and right leg should be parallel to the floor.
- Keep your weights just beneath your shoulders. Now bring the weights to the sides. Shoulders should be kept square to the floor.
- Squeeze shoulder blades together. Bring blades down.
Perform 8 repetitions
- Switch legs. Two sets are recommended.Dumbbell Single Arm Overhead Squat
This workout benefits the whole body and benefits the upper body especially the back big time.
- Take one dumbbell in both the hands. The weight of one of the dumbbells should be double the weight of the other.
- Now keep your feet shoulder-width apart and toes should point in front.
- The lighter dumbbell should be carried in the hand held over the head and the heavier in between the 2 legs.
- Now push your hips back. Bring your body towards the floor making upper thighs parallel to the ground.
- Keep your back and upper back muscles tight.
- Come back to the original position
- Perform 15 repetitions
- Switch arms and do the same with the other arm.
While you are working out, don’t forget to keep yur back clean because a hard workout which makes your body sweat may augment a lot of skin problems like acne and infections. So make sure you shower with an antibacterial shower soap and gel after working out. It will cleanse all the bacteria capable of causing skin infections.