The two main trade unions representing staff at collapsed airline Monarch are preparing legal action over the handling of nearly 1.900 job losses. No matter you’ve lost your job or looking for an online opportunity to make money, you can utilize the power of the Internet and high technologies to actually make money online.
For online business owners, it’s vital to apply for reliable and low-cost credit card processing. Turn to a reputable payment processor that will provide you with the best payment processing services available these days. No matter you need a gun merchant account or a travel merchant account, with the true professional in the field, you can get the best for your business needs.
If you’re interested in making money online, consider the following options:
- Blogging: Blogging may mean writing everyday for over a year before you really start earning money. To monetize your blog and start generating revenue, consider advertising, affiliates, membership, products, services, sponsored/paid posts, subscription, and videos.
- Email Marketing: Consider setting up email software and creating a lead magnet that you can use in your sales funnel. Then, get down to building up that list. You can expect to earn about $1 per subscriber per month.
- Freelance Writing: Freelance writing has become a highly popular way to earn money online. Consider having a web presence before reaching out to freelance writing companies. It’s also important to create an online portfolio. To get started, you can use even your LinkedIn profile.
- Sell Audiobooks with Audible: Audiobooks are gaining more and more popularity, while digital-ebooks are becoming less and less popular. Selling audiobooks is a fine option to try.
- Sell as an Affiliate: There are many resources for making money online as an affiliate. Consider sourcing products from ClickBank, Commission Junction, Rakuten Marketing, Share-a-Sale, Impact Radius, and many others.
- Sell Your Stuff: You can sell what you already have, or buy and sell like a store. Remember to get a PayPal account, take good pictures, be honest about each item, and provide good customer service by responding to your customers’ questions, concerns, and complaints. Don’t forget to offer a guarantee if available.
- Use Amazon Mechanical Turk: Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) is a crowdsourcing Internet marketplace that enables individuals and businesses (known as Requesters) to coordinate the use of human intelligence to complete tasks that computers can’t currently perform. These are small jobs that you can do for other people, and are called HITs (Human Intelligence Tasks).
- Websites That Pay: There are various kinds of websites that will pay you for things like shopping, taking surveys, or testing products. Consider the following sites: Swagbucks, InboxDollars, Project Payday, User Testing, Fiverr, and IZEA.
- Work-from-Home Companies: You can find a number of companies that will hire you to work from the comfort of your own home.
- Write and Sell an eBook: If you’re good at writing, choose your niche and get down to writing an ebook. Then, sell it online.
- Webinars Trainings: Webinars are among the best ways you can make enough amount of money online. Decide on the things you’ll talk about and find an audience to train.
No matter you need to make some fast cash or are looking for long-term, more sustainable income-producing results, there’re numerous ways you can use to make money online in our modern days. Remember that making money online isn’t as difficult as it may seem.
Author Bio: Electronic payments expert, Blair Thomas, co-founded eMerchantBroker in 2010. His passions include writing/producing music, and travel. eMerchantBroker is America’s No. 1 travel merchant account company, serving both traditional and high-risk merchants.