Now calendars are much more than months displayed in rectangles in a paper. Calendars have now become a crucial tool for marketing and also promoting the businesses. One can find various types of calendars. There are card calendars, poster calendars, stitched calendars, magnetic calendars, and many more.
If you have plans of distributing calendars to your clients then make sure you get amazing Calendar Printing done that grabs attention of the people.
Tips to Keep in Mind while Calendar Printing
- Come Up with a Theme: For calendar printing in India, try to come up with as many concepts and themes that you can think for the calendar. Also, get some feedback from your colleagues. Try creating an engaging concept which can appeal to your target audience.
- Consider How Many Months in a Page: While calendar Printing, there are many options for calendars including 1 month, 2 months, 6 months in a page. No matter whatever option you go for, just make it sure it is readable as possible.
- Decide on the number of Pages: Once it’s decided how many months you want per page, you must decide whether it has to be double- sided printing or single-sided printing.
- Think about a Message: Once you choose the theme, you must strengthen the concept with a catchy message which helps in conveying your business top services and products. A great and unique message helps in highlighting your company in an exclusive way.
- Choose High-Quality Images: After the message and concept of the calendar has been decided, the next step is looking for high-quality images that complement your theme. Even if searching the best quality images is time consuming, but the final result is totally worth all your time.
- Use the Space Properly: Whether you are designing a pocket-size calendar, or a table calendars or a wall calendar, ensure that your message as well as images get conveyed within the space appropriately. Don’t forget leaving some space for the introductory page which highlights your company, its community service, its achievements, and the important attributes.
- Choose a Functional Date for Display: When designing a unique calendar, make sure it’s eye-catching and also easy to read. Since it is going to be used throughout the year, one must go for a functional date display which is soothing to the eye.
- Don’t forget including the promotions of your Company: Calendars in offices are mostly used to remember important business functions and appointments. So when calendar Printing, include the upcoming events as well as the promotions of the company.
- Make Your Calendar a Portfolio: If the calendar is to represent what work your business does, then make it a remarkable portfolio! Each month comes with new a day which gives you a huge opportunity to showcase your exceptional services, designs, and products.
- Think about different Printing Techniques: Once the calendar is designed, the final step of calendar printing in India is the production and printing. Discuss printing techniques which work best with the uniqueness of your calendar’s theme.