In drive-through India, it actually seems the world is our chef. We often order Chinese foods, go for Italian dinner, have American breakfast, etc. There’s a taco bell in every town but have you ever thought about a sumptuous Irish dessert recipe? Not yet! Well, this time you should dig into the hole to know more about the special Irish dessert recipe called Irish cream cake. Ireland is really famous for its rich food history and tradition. The Irish people have the tendency to pass down the recipes through the generation and cake is also not an exception of it. You might be already feeling thrilled by the idea of baking an authentic Irish cream cake on your own.
Time is the most crucial thing as we always run out of time to do something really creative. When it comes to surprising your special one with a mouth-watering cake, most of the times you prefer to order cake online but sometimes you need to find out the time for yourself. Bake a super sumptuous Irish cream cake on your own.
Making this cake is not a big challenge. All you need to have are proper care and patience. The homemade Irish cream cake will definitely win everyone’s heart and you will be achieve the crown of best baker from your close people.
Now this article tells you about the A-Z about making an Irish cream cake-
Ingredients that you need are –
- 26 cm tube cake
- 110g chopped pecans
- 520gm sponge cake mix
- 100g instant vanilla mix
- 4 eggs
- Water-4 table spoons
- Vegetable oil: 125 ml
- 185 ml Irish cream liqueur
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
Now it’s time to know about the method of making this cake-
The entire preparation takes not more than 15 minutes and it takes 1 hour for cooking procedure. If you have guests coming in your home, you can easily serve this super delicious cake within 1 hour 15 minutes.
- First you need to pre-heat the oven to 170c/Gas and grease and flour a 26cm tube cake tin. Add chopped pecans in an even manner over the bottom of the tin.
- Now it’s time to combine the sponge cake mix and dessert mix. Use a large bowl and combine the mixture in it. Add eggs, 4 tablespoons water, 125 ml oil and 185 ml Irish cream liqueur and mix it well. Beat it for 5 minutes and make sure you are doing it high speed. pour the butter over pecans in the tin.
- Now use the preheated oven for baking it and allow one hour for the baking procedure. Insert a skewer into the cake and once you see it is coming out clean, you need to understand the cake is ready. Allow it to cool for 10 minutes in the tin and serve onto the dish once the cake is cool.
- In the meanwhile, you should start making the glaze. Use a saucepan and combine butter, 4 tablespoons water, 200 gm sugar. Bring to the boil and continue the boiling for 5 minutes. Keep stirring constantly . Now you need to remove it from heat and add 4 tablespoons Irish cream.
- Finally you are done! Prick top and sides of the cake and spoon glaze over top and brush onto sides of cake. Allow the cake to absorb the glaze until you find all glaze is used up properly.
Now surprise your loved ones within this heavenly cake. You can also place this cake order online in Gurgaon, Delhi or any other place through any trusted bakery.