Text messaging is an instant and effective way to disseminate a message directly to the specific recipient. Text messaging is not just an easy way to chat with your friends and colleagues, but it is also a very effective marketing tool. It has been noted that most of the cell phone users find it convenient to send and receive the information by way of text messaging. Moreover, most of the mobile phone users instantly go through every new message in their inbox.
Such type of a quick and assured response to a particular channel of information ensures a flawless communication and more chances of accomplishing the purpose of sending the message. However, some enterprises believe text message marketing to be a useless tool, however, many an enterprises have yielded amazing outputs by way of using SMS marketing software as a tool for effective communication. Being cheap, simple and prompt in nature, the text message marketing software is highly recommended for marketing of small businesses.
5 Advantages of Text Message Marketing
- Optional: The traditional mediums of advertising and promotion involves dissemination of information or message to a wide range of audience. Such mediums include newspaper and electronic advertising and similar expensive modes of marketing. Moreover, the impact of such traditional advertisements is also limited, as your message might be forgotten or ignored easily. However, sending text messages or SMS marketing involves a consent from the mobile phone user’s end. Once approved by the end user, it enables receipt of promotional and informational communications.
- Engaging Communication: Being a normal human-being no one can resist himself from reading the new message in the inbox. A majority of the messages are immediately ready by the recipient within one minute. Such an amazing engagement delivered by text messaging, makes it a leading engagement tool for marketing and promotions. In many cases, the cell phone user turns off or ignores such messages because his/her inbox might have been bombarded by a huge number of spam and unwanted messages. Moreover, there is another variety of mobile users that do not bother to look in their message inbox more than once of twice as day. However, many promotional campaigns make certain offerings, which receive immediate action from users.
- Prompt Communication: The speed and convenience of sending, receiving and understanding SMS messages, makes it a perfect tool for quick and responsive marketing. The lengthy email promotions are generally ignored by the majority of the recipients. However, SMS marketing software ensures prompt communication in order to receive greater mileage than any other form of traditional or emerging media.
- Cheap and Affordable Advertising Mode: Being affordable and cheaper than other expensive media, SMS marketing software ensures cheaper publicity and promotion. Therefore, small business enterprises find it very convenient to market their products and services.
- Interactive: An interactive SMS promotion delivers good results out of your campaign. A fun-packed interactive SMS text can receive immediate response from the target audience. A toll-free SMS reply option provides good incentive to engage the target group.
When you get so many benefits out of using text message marketing software, then who would not want to settle with another SMS based promotional campaign. There are plenty of SMS marketing software solutions that feature different functions and applications in order to make your promotions convenient, affordable and successful.