Chocolate is perhaps the longest serving gift in our world for the simple reason that it is tasty, cheap, and easily available. In any kind of occasion, chocolate can be easily gifted because of its huge fan following. From birthday to anniversary, Easter to Christmas, New Year to Valentine’s Day, a chocolate is like the unannounced winner of all gifts. So, I have jotted down some of the reminder benefits that one can extract out of chocolates.
- Anyone who has consumed chocolates 1 to 3 times every month is likely to have 26% lower risk of growing heart failure. And to make things work better get dark chocolates for your people and make them happily and healthy.
- A stark reduction in the blood pressure level is noticed with regular consumption of chocolates. The moment your sweetheart gets angry on you, get the chocolate delivery in UAE or wherever he/she is located to make sure that blood pressure remains calm and normal.
- You don’t have an idea how well your happiness quotient can be increased if you start consuming chocolates on daily basis. With chocolate consumption the communication between the opiate receptors in brain increases and chocolates also enhances the production of dopamine – both of these are responsible for increasing happiness. Very simply, the happiness hormones are expanded.
- Studies are proving that cocoa or that real or dark chocolate decreases low density lipoprotein and increases high density lipoprotein which are responsible for carrying cholesterol to the liver. Imagine how a simple chocolate can be responsible for such huge tasks!
- More than 300 identifiable chemical compounds are found in chocolates that provides great health benefits for the whole functioning of your body.
- You may call it crazy but it is actually true that when you are in love, you release a hormone named Phenylethylamine or simply PEA and this is the same hormone which is released when you are eating chocolates. So, does that mean, falling in love and eating chocolates are the same things?!
- Raw cacao contains N-acylethanolamines that are thought to briefly rise the levels of anandamide in the brain and enzyme inhibitors that slow its breakdown. This means we feel more relaxed when we eat chocolate. I always keep some dark or milk chocolates in my refrigerator because twice in a month I know I face bad day and these chocolates keep me calm.
- Our body is a wonderful one and has a natural pain killer called endorphin. Chocolates increases the same things in our body making us stronger.
- Consumption of raw cacao can help your weight loss program as it exterminates your sweet cravings. The richness of antioxidants in chocolates can also help to keep our metabolism run smoothly. As per an article in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry says one can enjoy cacao several times a week to boost weight loss.
After reading so many amazing benefits of chocolates, I guess the urge of sending online chocolate gifts to UAE or London or anywhere else (wherever your loved ones reside) has increased.