Body Care Tips for Women
Every woman likes to look her best at all times so she takes good care of her skin, hair and body. The first step to achieving this is to have good food, sleep and exercise. Everybody requires eight hours of sleep during the night to look good at all times. Once you systematically arrange your day’s program to accommodate good food and exercise beside your daily routine of a job and household chores then you are quite near to attaining a good healthy body. Here you will get easier and finest Body Care Tips for Women for an attractive and stunning glow.
Food that can Help Maintain Good Skin
Home cooked foods are essential for good health and for a beautiful skin. Foods from small restaurants are not made withgood quality oils so as far as possible avoid them as they may live you an oily skin or spoil your good complexion. Make a daily menu and accordingly prepare the food. For breakfast have eggs and whole wheat bread or chapatti. This can be followed by yogurt and fruit. Your afternoon meal can include vegetables which can be in the form of a salad or cooked. Fish, whole wheat bread and fruit like an apple or orange.
In the evening you can have a cup of tea with a sandwich which can be followed by dinner 4 hours later which includes bread, fish or chicken, vegetables and fruits.
Ways to Take Care of your Skin
Good skin will help you look younger so take good care of your skin. Here are some Body Care Tips for Women that you can follow to take care of your skin.
- Have a bath every day using bath salts. Different bath salts carry a different fragrance so you have the luxury of choosing the one you like best. Relax in the bath till you feel all your aches being washed away.
- If you have oily skin, use water mixed with half a lemon to wash yourself or if you have dry skin, wash your face and apply a moisturizing cream.
- You can get rid of pimples by applying a mixture of yogurt and turmeric on the pimple half an hour before bath, then washing it with water mixed with a drop of sour lime.
Tips to give your Eyes a Brighter Look
Bright shining eyes are a sign of good health so take care of your eyes when your eyes are feeling tired.
- Peel cucumber cut into slices and put the slices on your eyes and relax for 20 minutes then remove them
- When you have puffiness below the eyes grate cucumber and put it on the puffiness below the eyes for 15 minutes and then remove it.
- Spinach and carrots will take care of sight problems
- Drink plenty of water to wash toxins out from your system and add brightness to your eyes.
Ways to Take Care of your Hands and Legs
- Hands and legs have to be moisturized every day to keep skin dryness away.
- Apply lemon juice over the black spot on the elbows and keep for ten minutes then wash thoroughly and apply moisturizing cream.
- Rub coconut oil on your nails every day to maintain their shine and to keep them from breaking.
These easy and best Body Care Tips for Women are the most excellent way to get smooth and beautiful skin for long term. Increase your natural beauty with these tips.